“Belief and disbelief creates. the balance of our existence.” – Stanley Victor Paskavich
Balanced rocks that may tumble later reminds me that balance takes effort.
When things in our life tumble and fall, we can rebuild a stronger foundation.
We can choose to feel balanced at any time.
Some simple balancing tips when your feeling a little off center:
1. Take several deep breaths.
2. Take a walk.
3. Listen to calming music or the sounds of nature, or play a percussion instrument. Have the sounds ready to go when you need it.
4. Try EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) tapping by Gary Craig
5. Look at a color that relaxes you.
6. Journal, pray, and gratitude.
7. Try self talk and affirmations to redirect your energy.
8. Create Art. Even if it starts out as a scribble, it can turn into an amazing balanced state.
9. Nature Heals.